Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy Fall....and a Funny Farm!

We have crazy busy this Fall and I'm not really sure how it happened to end up that way but it did. We literally have some event every weekend and most of them are pretty big items. So here's a brief look for all those out there who's like where on Earth is Mandi and why is she majorly slacking on posts lately??

Oct 10 - Emma's Tea and Family coming in to say for the weekend

Oct15-19 Annual Family Campout (froze our pattoties off!)

Oct 23-25 Penn to host Emily's Bridal Shower

Oct 26-Nov 1 Getting ready for Craft show and Nathan TN for part of that

Nov 2-7 San Antonio

Nov 13 Maddelyn's tonsils out

Nov 14 Lexington Craft Show

Nov 18-22 Jeremiah and Emily's wedding

Nov 26 Hosting Thanksgiving in our house for close to 40 people

Dec 5 Ontario Craft Show

Dec 6 Elijah's 1st b-day party??

Whew...can I take a breath yet???? Just typing all of that makes my feel tired! So basically every week has to be assigned to a certain topic and I have to focus on that topic ONLY that week. This upcoming week is BOWS BOWS BOWS for the upcoming craft shows and packing Eli and I for TX (girls will be in PA.) Of course this is on top of the normal homeschool lessons, dr appts (since there seems to be at least 1 sick person in our hose from mid Sept to mid April), unpacking from the previous weeks events and trying to get it washed and hung back up before it gets packed in another suitcase for the next week, and the day to day running of living with 4 small kids. Oh and did I mention Nathan is r-e-a-l-l-y wanting a puppy???? Yep just sign the papers now and go ahead and commit me to the funny farm. I know it's only a matter of time! HA! Just thought you all might get a good laugh out of our calendar for the next couple of months. I'm just glad I am a organized/planner kinda person. See...God knew my life would be a tornado of chaos so He made me a super planner/list maker/clean freak! HAHA! I'm not OCD....I'm equipped. That's my quote of the week. I'll be back tomorrow night with more pics of camping, Elijah's 10 months, and the bridal shower but that's it for tonight.

1 comment:

Aliya'sMommy said...

So I was making a list of things I needed to accomplished and got overwhelmed...but reading your list it makes me feel better :)