Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane


Well I figured since I had a few minutes to waste while sitting in the Columbus Airport waiting for a flight I mine as well update the blog! We had a wonderful time in Tennessee at the Twelvefridays Weekend Celebration, even though when we arrived on Wednesday there was SNOW on the mountains! I thought we were in Tennessee and not Ohio??? Oh well at least we were inside almost the whole weekend. It was an amazing time to relaxing with friends, creating, laughing, and just getting back to me. I was able to teach 3 layouts during the retreat and even better yet...I was able to sit down and work on the layouts the other teachers were doing so I too came home with a completed album! Some of my pages even had pictures in them! Now I just have to stay on myself to get the pictures on the rest of the layouts as well as complete some journaling. I also did a few of my own layouts as well so I ended up coming home with I think 27 layouts! Yeah that's more than I did in the last year I'm pretty sure? I have some cute pictures to share from the weekend and my camera is here in my carry-on...but my download cord is unfortunately in the checked back. Blah...so I am lifting a few off facebook to share! (Thanks Heather and Virgina for the picture loan!)

I also had a few pictures of Miss Caroline to share that I did after church on Sunday just because she was too stink'in cute! Oh what a ham in her hot pink wool coat and zebra jumper. I think she know she's a doll?

We actually are headed out to NYC...just the two of us...as in NO children! Nathan surprised me for my birthday and as a early 8th wedding anniversary celebration that we are headed to the City for 2 nights! My lovely hubby has tickets to see Wicked on Broadway, a spa reservation for me, and plans to spend the rest of the time shopping! It's going to be a wonderful 3 days away and my mom was so kind to keep the kiddos for us!

2 comments:

Heidi Lacy said...

Enjoy Yourselves! and Yes that Caroline is so Stinkin' Cute and She So Knows It! TTYS!

4ddintx said...

Oooh! NYC sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful time!!!