Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free Princess Movie!

As many of you know I've entered the world of coupons and frugal living! Not only is it a challenge and a lot of fun for me but it is obviously helping our checking account and as many other coupon moms say....the more you are able to save the more resources you will have availale to use for the Kingdom!

So one new deal that I stumbled upon is for a free princess DVD from Fisher Price. Thanks to Bargain Briana for the deal! The movie is totally free (even shipping) and all you need to do is click on the link and enter it into your shopping cart and check out. It says it will arrive in 12-14 weeks but everyone is saying it will get there much sooner. Just thought I'd share!
http://www.fisher-price.com/pages/v6/default/preciousplaces/landing.asp

I am seriously considering starting my own deal saving blog but until then I will be adding some of my favorites that I follow to the side bar. That way you can check out their amazing deals as well. If I find some more great ones like the steal I got on diapers a few weeks backc I will be sure to pass them along!

No comments: