Sunday, June 18, 2006

Back from TN

Were home! What a great trip! I had planned on writting a big piece on our trip the past two nights...but it still has not happened yet! Last night after we got home at about 7:00pm, I unloaded the van and got the girls bathed. Nathan was still in Iowa for his second trip...so I did this all on my own and needless to say after 9 hours in the car...unloading.....and getting the girls down....I was done for the night!!!!

Today I picked up Nathan at the airport and then we had a nice lunch at Red Robbins for Father's Day. At his request we as a family watched "Cars" and then I ran into Archiver's while we were there. Anyways I had planned on updating my blog about vacation tonight but Emma Grace had other plans!!! We just spent the last 3 hours in the ER with her! See when we all had Strep Throat last week we did great on the antibiotics. The day before Emma ended hers she came down with a fever and a rash. This has been going on for about 4 days and this evening she was just misserable so we called the nurse line at our doctor's office. The doctor called us back and told us she had to be seen tonight and go to the ER. So after 3 hours they came up with pretty much nothing. They did several tests and found nothing. The DR said everything checks out on her besides the fever! When we got to the hospital it was at 103.3! He said maybe it is a virus but to give her meds around the clock and see our DR tomorrow. So that was pretty much our night. It is day 2 and I still have a pile of luggage at the foot of my stairs...LOL! Maybe it will get unpacked tomorrow???

No comments: