Sunday, June 25, 2006

June ..... Here and Gone Already!

I can hardly believe that the month of June is already almost gone! Wow! How did that happen? I guess that is what happens when life comes at you full force? This month was a busy one: Graduations, Vacation, Our 4 year anniversary, Nathan traveling, Strep Throat, An ER visit with Emma, Scrapbook Deadlines, A trip to Penn., and so much more!! I am sure that next month will end up going just as fast! It's not even here yet and there is alot already on the calendar! I will be traveling to Chicago for a week to help A2Z Essentials at CHA, while the girls will be in PA visitng thier grandparents. Nathan has several trips slotted for the campaign he's working on, and there is a chance that all 4 of us will be spending several weeks down in South Carolina while Nathan campaigns down there. Details on that are yet to come though. This week has been pretty busy getting ready for our annual garage sale at my parent's house. We always do really well with all the baby/girl items that we have. We actually have regulars that watch for our sale! Mom had a lady doing other buisness at he Police Station the other day ask...when is your daughter going to have her garage sale? How funny!

Let's see some random thoughts to end this busy week....

1. I have a hard time putting a book down once I start it, even if it means staying up into the wee morning hours to finish it!

2. I love bananas in my vanilla icecream.

3. My second toe is longer than my big toe.

4. I got my hair cut this week as well as re-highlighted. It's cut the same just shorter, but they taught me a new way to style it. I'm not sure what I think yet, but I do know that I don't like the blond "skunk" streaks in my highlights!

5. My dream car is a purple mustang, hardtop. I don't see that happening anytime soon when you can't fit three carseats in the back? That's what my Montana mini van is great for! The " Mommy-mobile!"

I'm sitting her typing this out thinking...hmmm....I REALLY should be finishing that book I have only 5 chapters to read yet? It's after 10:00 pm....oh well! Never too late to start reading! It's the ending my reading time for the night that's so bad! LOL! Besides, if I don't finish reading this fourth book in the Amish Abram's Daughter's series, then I will never start reading my book Captivating. That's the one that we are doing for our Bible Study on Monday nights. Yep, I'm behind because I have been reading this other book! Huh! I guess that just comes to show how much reading time a mother of toddlers gets!

No comments: