Friday, September 8, 2006

Fall is Here and Emma Loves the Potty!!!

We had a wonderful time camping last weekend, eventhough it rained. Yes, typical fall weather...cool...and wet! Friday evenin we spent in the camper watching movies, but the girls did not mind that at all. Saturday morning we got up and went to Amish Country. We did some shopping at Lehman's hardwear store and a bulk food store and then had lunch at he little resteraunt we always go to in Kidron. We all had hamloaf...YUM! That is the only place I ever get it and I love hamloaf! Saturady afternoon Nathan came in and we spent the afternoon outside. I was muddy but not raining. It was nice to sit around the fire! It started raing Saturday night, but that did not stop us! We took a walk with umbrellas! My dad wire tied a HUGE golf umbrella onto the wagon and to the girls had their own tent! (Emma's newest word is brella.) Sunday was beautiful! My grandparents came down for the day and we celebrated my grandma's birthday with a cake. Nathan and Maddelyn really worked on riding her bike as well. My brother also came down for the day and spent the night with us. Monday was goregous, but of course that was the day we packed up and came home! That evening we had some friends over for a cook out and then a movie. What a nice holiday weekend.

**Note - I have cute pictures of camping, but blogger wont let me load them up??? I'll try again later.

Yesterady my mom took Maddelyn back to Willard, and Nathan was busy all day trying to meet a deadline, so it was just Emma and I. I figured that was a good day to try the ....learn to potty in one day method. So, we did. She did not get it quite a swell as Maddelyn did when we did it with her, but Maddelyn was 2 1/2 when we did her. Emma went three times in a row in the potty with no accidents! Well, after abotu two hours she had had enough potting and needed a nap...as did I! So we had to take a time out. After naps she was dry, but would not go for me. She ended up having an accident, as well as another one before bed? So I have no idea how it went....but I do know...she loves the potty!!!!!

Well, today is the day......we go for our ultrasound today to try to see what we are having! I will try to get some pictures, but I am not sure if they will let me or not. I'll be on later tonight or in the morning to let you all know...pink or blue??????

No comments: