Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Little Preschooler!


Well we my baby is now a homeschooler! She started preschool yesterday and LOVES it! She was so cute! After finishing her work for the day she says..."But I wan tto do school again!" I told her we woudl have to wait until tomorrow! Cute huh? She really does pick up things fast thoguh! Just like her daddy!

Not too much to report today. Nathan is off on another campaign trip for the next three days. I am leaving in the morning for my parents' house for a couple of days. We are going to be having a garage sale there on Thur and Fri. Oh, a couple of friends had thier babies last night! Congrats Adavee and Kirsten! Welcome babies Lydia Jane and Lillie Ann! Such cute names! Now if baby #3 only had a name...huh! Nathan says it will come...but not yet! She is still just baby #3 for now!

No comments: