Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pumpkin Pictures

I'm so sorry that I have not been faithful to the blog lately. I think this is just a sad but true sign of what is to come while we are mid remodel and moving. I also have been swimming in ribbon....which is always great for the pocket book but keeps me busy. I believe I mailed out over 80 bows just today. We've had quite a bit on ebay as a little advertising bit we did getting ready for our pre-holiday sale that starts this week! I have been working on several new types of bows for the site and LOTS of new holiday bows! Just a hint of what is coming...bottle caps! You'll have to check out the site once they are up. I will announce on here as well when the sale starts.

I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures we did for Emma's party initiations. She definitely is excited about her pumpkin patch party this Saturday! So here they are....





2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pictures! She's so cute!

Unknown said...

Aww- she is looking so much older all of a sudden! Give her big kisses for me :)