Monday, October 27, 2008

Good-Bye Parkview Street!

So we are officially Moved! Sigh! We spent the weekend busting our rear ends to get all the final packing done as well as moving all of the furniture and most of the boxes. We owe more than we could ever repay to our sweet, sweet family members who were packing, painting, and moving boxes for us. I have no clue what we would have done without them! THANK YOU SO MUCH FAMILY!!!! Since it ended up that we had to be out of our old house before we can be into the new house....we were so blessed when my parents offered to once again put us up! Now all three of my children have lived at Grandma and Grandpa's at one point in their life. What slacker parents are we! At least this time around it is just for a couple of weeks and......Daddy is not leaving us here for Iraq! So last night was the first night we spent at my parents. We went back to the old house this morning to begin sorting out all the odds and ends that were not boxed yet as well as begin the cleaning. I left the house today having everything packed...well besides a couple odd things and most of the house cleaned! Nathan worked all day and then spent all evening loading boxes to move to the new house. Since our house is not ready yet, and my parents definitely did not have room for all of our stuff, we are storing it all in the garage at our new house.

I also had a OB appointment today. Many of you know that we were in Labor and Delivery last week with a preterm labor scare. It all turned out okay but since we are a high risk pregnancy the doctor's office is pretty jumpy whenever I say I have cramping and low back paint on top of increased contractions. I did go in today for my regular visit. They did and ultrasound and I am not dilating yet...woo-hoo! I also had her get me a quick guess on the baby's size so I would have a better idea. She said he is still measuring about a week ahead and at 31 weeks 5 days he was 4 lbs 10 oz! Wow! Can we say BIG baby boy! I think he might just have Caroline's 9lbs beat!

Today totally out of the blue Maddelyn asked my mom if Emma was adopted. I know sounds odd, but we thought it was hilarious. Especially since the whole time Nathan was deployed Maddelyn would tell everyone that Emma had a different daddy. I guess since Emma came after Nathan was deployed she assumed she came form nowhere? After lots of coaxing, Maddelyn then changed it to ...she doesn't have a daddy so I share mine with her. Oh my...what the rumors I 'm sure that started! So for her to randomly ask if Emma was adopted sure brought up a bunch of laughs from past memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess Maddie doesn't realize her sis looks just like her daddy???? :)