Monday, November 3, 2008

New Pictures

So to my fellow bloggers I feel like I fell off the blog boat! I have soooo been slacking on my blog but I knew that was coming during the move. Also I kinda have not much to say. Well, let me rephrase that, what I do have to write about seems to be old news or boring info on the house remodel or political views that I am sure no one wants to read! But, after tomorrow we won't have to worry about the political views trying tot sneak out on my blog! As the wife of a politician it's hard to separate my personal blog form my political views! Ha!

Anyways I finally uploaded last months pictures to my compute. Like I said e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g in our lives has kinda been thrown off with the move and loving with my parents until our new house is done. So, here are a few new pictures for you.. The first ones are of a field trip we took with MOPS a couple of weeks ago to a farmer;s market. The girls got to make cider, go on a hayride, go through a straw maze, swing off a rope swing into the straw below, learn about cows and milk a fake one (it was actually cute) and of course pick a pumpkin. It was FREEZING cold that morning but our girls were die hards! They loved it but Mommy sure liked going to McDonald's afterwards to warm up.







These are pictures form Emma's actual birthday...almost a month ago! She and Daddy went out for the annual Daddy/Birthday Girl Breakfast. They love the special alone time they get on their birthday morning. The second picture is of Emma at her birthday lunch with all of us, both grandmas and a great grandma. We found out that Dairy Queen offers a gluten free version of their ice cream cakes. The normal ones have a cookie crumb center which the girls can't have. DQ allows you to pick whatever center filling you want so we tried an all vanilla ice cream cake with a strawberry Sunday topping center! YUM! It had huge chunks of frozen strawberries in it. Emma was so excited to not only have a gluten free cake but Mommy was excited to be able to buy one and not always have to make all of their gluten free treats. Thanks DQ!!


I also have pictures to post of the girls cheer costumes as well as our family camp out. I will try to get them posted as soon as possible but I am also working on making up bows for a craft show this Saturday. Oh...and one last comment.....HAPPY ?? BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

No comments: