Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twelvefriday's Wreath


Just thought I'd share a little project that I did this past weekend for twelvefridays. I saw one of these wreaths online and just though it was so cute! The project really was pretty simple and basically just took a bit of time and me getting over my perfectionism! The whole...messy look is hard for me! Of course the weath picture is of the wreath on my parents' front door....yes we are still living with Mom and Dad! The contractor is still telling us they will be out November 29th so we'll see! That would give us about 3 weeks until baby, but of course that does not count Nathan refinishing the floors before we move in, cleaning up all the construction dust, or actually moving in! Hopefully little Elijah doesn't mind sleeping in a moving box instead of a cradle for the first couple of weeks?? HaHa!

No comments: