Saturday, November 8, 2008

Polls, Cheerleaders, and Funny Faces!

So I am finally taking a bit of time to breath! I had my 2nd ever craft show today and I have to say it went pretty well. The week however has been spent getting ready for this show, so now that it's over I'm taking a bit of time off to chill! I believe at last count I had made up over 350 korkers and like 200 clippies...all this past week! My fingers are seriously bruised form holding open the alligator clips while I glued ribbon on them. Good news is though that I am pretty wel stocked for my huge show in December as well as any left overs from the 2 craft shows I can sell on line. So I should be pretty set on bows (besides custom orders) until after the baby arrives.

I just had a couple of cute pics to share with everyone. We always make a big deal of taking the girls to the polls with us on election day and this past Tuesday was no different. We explain to them on a 4 and 5 year old level the importance of what we are doing there and then we let them help us push the buttons. Of course this means me holding their finger and mainly just having them hit the "next page" button, but it makes them feel special and the experience is a great homeschool learning event. This year even Caroline got to go into the polls with us.

I've been promising pictures of the girls in their trick-or-treat outfits form our big family camp-out in October...so here are my little Nebraska Cheerleaders.



I took these few shots of Caroline this week so I could use them in my craft show booth to show what the items looked like on an actual child. Well Caroline is just getting into the funny face-when-mom-gets-out-the-camera stage. Oh joy!



I also have pictures of the house and the progress that has been made to post. I will try and take time out tomorrow afternoon or evening to get these posted for you to see as well as descriptions of what each picture shows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the fuzzy bows on Caroline- too cute! Wish I could be there to help you, but as you know- I have my own drama!! ;) Give all those girls of your kisses for me!!