Saturday, November 15, 2008

Craft Show Pictures

So my kids are in PA for the week. It's wierd that I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand is is VERY nice to have a break for the week with all the pregnancy/remodeling house/craft show/living with my parents stress, but on the other hand this is the first time all three girls have gone out of state for a week. Nathan laughed at me and said it was the pregnant hormones and that I needed the break so be thankful and say YES to them going. I know...it sounds weird but I'm not sure what to do without any kids for a whole week? HaHa! I actually am going to be spending the week getting ready for my December craft show. I figured this way I won't have to worry about making up hairbows while trying to get into a new house and being H-U-G-E preggos! So I guess this week will be hair bows and sleeping in...ahhhh!

Speaking of hair bows I have a few pictures to share of my last show. My mom helped me come up with the adorable display boards that the bows are on. Cute aren't they! I did really well at the show and the bows seemed to be a hit. I was told that my next show is quite a bit bigger so I need to get more bows made up before hand. The bows on the boards are a sample of each type I had for sale and then after I would sell out of them I would just restock them form boxes under the table. I think for the show I made up close to 500 bows and clippies? The adorable tutu dress hair bow holders that you see at the front of my booth are made by my aunt. If you're interested in one you can check them out on my website http://www.sugarsweetbowtique.com




I know that It has taken me all week and I still don't have the photos posted about the progress on the new house yet. the short of it is that most of the rooms in the house are completed. I think that we still need the tile and carpet laid as well as a couple minor things. they now are full swing on turning the 3rd floor attic into a master suite. The past couple f days they have been working on framing it all out and putting out new heat system in. The kitchen expansion is also in full swing. They have just about all of the dividing wall knocked out and are getting ready to put the support beam in so the supporting wall that divides the space can be removed.

No comments: