Thursday, August 3, 2006

About Me Thursday.....

I had my first OB appt. today. Yeah, I know that I am 15 weeks along and I'm just now getting in, but my Dr. had to cancel the last two because he was delivering babies. Anyways, I need all of my brother's and sister's in Christ to be in prayer over the next 5 months for the baby and I. I had an ultrasound yesterday that said that the baby might be placenta previa, which means that the baby's placenta is blocking the way out for the baby and it would result in a c-section. Woo-hoo...not looking forward to that! I mean how "natural" and following God's plan can it be for someone to just cut the baby out? LOL! Oh well just be in prayer that the ulrasound was misleading. We will have another one in about 6 weeks. Also I have been having some irregularities with my heart beat and the Dr. said that it is not an uncommon complaint for pregnant women and that I need to start monitoring my pulse until the next appointment. He said that it has to do with the electrical pulses of the heart acting up and that the extra stress of a pregnancy can make a women start having these irregularities. He said that if it continues that they would monitor me at home for 24 hours and then send me to a cardiologist for testing and a possible catherization. Please just be in prayer about this as well as heart conditions do run in my family, and the Dr. said that the condition may or may not leave after the baby is born, but is treatable with medicines.

Ok, enough depressing mediacl news! I fellow scrapbooker from 2peas gave me this idea.....thanks Denise! Questions Two by Two:

1. Two places I hate going to.......the dentist and the GYN

2. Two foods I couldn't live without........popsicles and chicken salad

3. Two places I want to visit before I die.......Hawaii and Alaska

4. Two silly habits I have....making the bed through the night and pitching everything

5. Two stores that would wreck my world if they closed......Walmart (what family can live without them?) and Old Navy

6. Two things I worry about: the future and making people happy (yep, both faults of mine!)

7. Two things that scare me: Snakes and trying new things

8. Two of my favorite movies: The North and South and Pride and Predjudice

9. Two dreams I have......opening a bed-n-breakfast and seeing my daughter's wedding days.

10. Two things I wish for my daughters.......for them to find a spouse that love God and treats them as their father does me, and for them to become the women of God that I know He has instore for them

11. Two little known facts about me......I get embarrassed easily (not so hot for a politician's wife) and I LOVE PICKLES!

No comments: