Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Dancing Divas!


Ok, I promised some pictures, so here they are. ....The first two are of my dancing divas! Grandma Bobbie found these dance costumes on clearance somewhere and the girls just loved them! Maddelyn of course had to stike a dramatic pose for me when I said say cheese. She is such a ham. I know that she would just love taking actual dance classes! Maybe someday. Emma had no idea what she was wearing but she was so cust in her little pig tails and how her belly stuck out right above that pink tutu!!!

The next two are of Nathan's Family Reunion in Indiana last weekend. This first one is of his Great-Grandma Smith who will turn 100 in January of 2007!!!! She is such a sweetheart.

This next one is of Nathan's mom Carla and her sister Gayla with "Great."




Well, that is it for tonight! We sat for some friend's children tonight and took them to the Bucyrus Bratwurst Festive. So we had 2 three year olds, a 22 month old and a 9 month old all there with us tonight. It went well, but of course we are all ready for bed a little early tonight. We have another family reunion tomorrow for my Grandma Hamons side, so I will update you all later!

No comments: