Friday, August 22, 2008

Great News!


So we had a very exciting day today! We accepted a counter offer on a house! So...we are quickly on the way to owning our first home. I only have the photo from the reality website to share with you...but will add more after we another walk though after Disney. The house is a beautiful Victorian on a grand boulevard in a small town here in Ohio. The house needs some remodeling/updating before we move in but nothing too major. After the remodel I am told that the house will be about 36oo square feet, 6 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bath. There will be a master suit on the 3rd floor where the walk up attic is and the basement is partially finished with a rec room. The 1st floor of the house has beautiful hardwood floors and tons of gorgeous woodwork through out. There are 5 or 6 fireplaces and I think 3 of them are working? There are butler stairs from the kitchen to basement and kitchen to the upstairs! Yes...that would total 5 staircases in the house! The total # of rooms will be 14 rooms not including the bathrooms. Uh... yeah! I can definitely loose my kids in it! Hmmm????? Ohhh! I forgot to mention that the house has a Den AND a Study off the main living room so Nathan get's his office and I get my SCRAPROOM!!!!! :D So we're pretty excited about it. We definitely know that God was involved in the purchase in this home. It was an amazing find and we got a really good deal on it. So....like I told Nathan... I won't have enough furniture to fill it! We'll have the new house, but we'll be sitting and eating on the floor! LOL!

5 comments:

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

It's a beautiful home! I'm sure you'll have no problem getting it decorated with your creative touches. And I'm sure the girls will never run out of hiding places. :) I can't wait to see more pics when you return from your trip. Have fun with Mickey Mouse. :)

Hugs,
Karla

grandma bobbie said...

Everything will be fine. Drove past the house and a really nice neighborhood. You need to remember to b-r-e-a-t-h! All will fall into place and work out like it always does. We will be there to support and help as we can.

love
Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is beautiful!!! I could totally come live with you, and you'd never notice ;) It makes me miss my little house we redid two years ago (yes it's that long ago already!) Just take it easy! If you're not overachievers like us you wont try to remodel the entire thing all at once! gosh you make me want to move into your neighborhood, just so I could buy my own to work on!

Unknown said...

Am I allowed to be jealous???? Could you pay my bills for three months so mom and I can come help you move/decorate LOL :)
I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mandi, I am thrilled for you! the house looks great!