Sunday, August 17, 2008

Silly Stuff

With yet another busy week I had little time to post. I had a scrapbooking crop on Friday night and it felt so nice to scrap. I only got three pags done but it's better than my normal amount. Nathan always tease me that I go to these crops and only talk. Yeah...he's pretty much right, but it's worth all the hassle getting there for the adult conversation! HaHa! I'll post the layouts as soon as I get a change to scan them in. This week I also spent some time getting a few tings up on ebay. I figured that with the Disney trip coming, it couldn't hurt! The next several days are going to be packed full with getting ready for our trip. With being on the road for over 2 weeks with 3 little girls we have a lot of packing and planning to do!

I'll leave you with a silly little something just for fun.


1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 9:00
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? What Happens at Vegas.....$ Theater and there wasn't mush else to choose from and we couldn't pass up a movie since we were kid free that night.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? John and Kate Plus 8
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Jo
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Raw Onions and chocolate
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? It's been ages since anything but kid's CD's have been in my van
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 2002 Montana Mini Van
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH ? My Mom's Reubens
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Lying, gossip
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Besides Maternity Clothes??
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, Where Would You Go? Hawaii
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? white
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Gymboree.....or for me Ann Taylor
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Wherever God leads
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My 5th when my parents took me to see Snow White on Ice
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV? Sport...HaHa! Yeah Right!
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? not sure
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? don't know
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? don't know
22. FAVORITE SAYING? Leave Your Sister Alone!
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? 3/1/82
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? definitely nights over mornings
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 10
26. PETS? As I have Maddelyn trained to say..."We don't have pets because we have siblings!"
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? We're headed to Disney!!!!
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A Nurse
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Sleepy because I missed my Sunday afternoon nap
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Swedish Fish
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? pink roses or purple pansy
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? December 24th (my due date!!!)
33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Amanda Jo Hartz Martin
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? another episode of Lost
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza
36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope!!
37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Hot Pink
38. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? nice and a beautiful Harvest Moon
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Mt. Dew and Sweet Tea
40. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Mexican... right now I'm craving salsa!
41. SIBLINGS? one brother
42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas!
43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Strawberry Shortcake Dolls
44. SUMMER or WINTER? Winter but from inside my warm house!!!
45. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
46. COFFEE OR TEA? Tea... Earl Grey
47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla!
48. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? uh I didn't email this!
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Night....I'm Pregnant!!!!
50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Empty travel bags and our swim stuff
51. WHO IS THE FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Elaine
52. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to a Republican function and then put stuff on ebay and watched lost
53. FAVORITE SMELL? cinnamon
54. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Snakes
55. SALTY OR SWEET? 100% Sweet
56. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 3
57. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? being a stay at home mommy...5 1/2 years
58. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday
59. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3
60. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Usually
61. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? ??????
62. HOW MANY WILL RESPOND? ???????????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, we don't have pets we have siblings :D I love it! I am so stealing that!
So you are leaving soon, I hope you have a great time! I will email those pics over when I have a moment, although I don't expect you'd have time before your trip which is totally cool anyways.

Aliya'sMommy said...

Hey - What is the date for the twin sale this fall? I know you'll need boy clothes, and Aliya is in desperate need of clothes, I guess thats what happens when the baby shower clothes run out. How much would it be for me to get some more of the baby headbands and bows? Love - Hannah & Aliya