Thursday, August 21, 2008

Layouts

So here are the recent layouts I've been promising the top two are with my design team kit with twelvefriadys. Every month I am amazed once again at how large there kits are! I finished these 2 layouts and a mini album and still have about 1/2 of my kit left! Yeah...huge! Their kit for next month is just adorable!



These are the layouts I did last week at the crop. It happens each time that about 1/2 way through my pregnancy I start panicing that my youngest child doesn't even have their baby/newborn pictures scrap-ed yet and another baby will be here soon! So.....I start power scrap'n those baby pictures before I forget all the details when the new baby and their delivery/newborn stages happen. Guess what? I've started on Caroline's! HaHa!


1 comment:

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

You have such beautiful scrapping talent! I simply have boxes full of photos. Lauren just turned 10 and I've yet to put anything in albums/scrapbooks, etc. You need to visit El Paso again and get me motivated! It's amazing how much the girls have grown since Caroline was born. Your babies are all so precious.

Have fun at Disneyworld! And drink lots and lots of water...

Hugs,
Karla