Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Pictures

So I am finally getting around to posting some old pictures that were on my camera before my computer went blitz this Summer. The first ones are of the girls at their ballet recital. They were just too cute in those little Alice in Wonderland costumes. Even Emma looked all girly in her tutu. You never know there was a tom boy under all that blue satin!



Here are a couple of pictures from the Kenney Chesney Concert that we went to.



These are a few pictures of feeding the ducks at the duck pond in Shelby this Summer with my parents.


Yesterday we took the girls to the Richalnd County Fair we were to have a shift at the county's Republican booth but wanted the girls to look around first. We stopped by the tractors to see some of the ones my great uncle had entered. When my grandparents had their estate auction years back he bought some of the tractors that my Grandpa Hartz had rebuilt and now he enters them in the fair each year. My Grandpa was so proud of his John Deeres. I'm not sure that this is the right one of my great uncle's, but the picture is just a memory of my sweet Grandpa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got to ask... are those dresses in the duck feeding pic from walmart *giggle* if they are, my 2 older girls have the same ones, and they love them! The dance pics are very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have two coupons for 20% off at gymboree, they're good through the 15th of Sept. If you want them, I'll send them to you. I wont use them, I'm done shopping!!!!! Oh and I will do my best to get pics of those outfits for you tomorrow! paypal money is burning a hole in my pocket!