Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!

Here is an update of our past few days. Sorry for the drive by post but little man is hungry....again! The story of a nursing mom! You live in the world of "just fed him" or "he's almost ready to eat." It's one or the other!! So here is my latest Project 365..........
February 13
Happy Birthday Nathan! My sweet hubby turned 28 today. We celebrated his birthday in Sandusky on Lake Erie since we were attending a church leadership retreat. With my birthday just around the corner I am realizing ..... man...we are so getting old!
February 14
Elijah was an absolute peach at our 2 night church leadership retreat. Everyone kept saying that he is just the best baby. No one would believe me that he actually does cry! Well why would he when he was constantly being held??
February 15
The girls absolutely love when Daddy gets out his guitar for them. They sat around last night making up a Tinkerbell song and Maddie and Emma took turns making up verses while Daddy played for them. It was so cute. Even Caroline took a turn strumming the guitar.
February 16
Our little peanut turned 2 months old on the 16th! Wow! How fast those 2 months have gone! I can't believe he is already smiling and as of today laughing out loud! It was cute to get his first little grins in his 2 month pictures. I just love these decals that I ordered off etsy to document his month pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy--I haven't commented in a while, but I just wanted to say that Elijah is so, so, so cute!