Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Still Here

Hey guys! I am still around, just haven't had time to post lately. I actually have been on a several day trip with the family while nathan was on a business trip to PA. On Sunday before he left we took the kids up to Kalahari Resort and Indoor Waterpark to celebrate Nathan and I's birthdays. The kids had a blast. We ended up going with 2 other couples from our church so the girls ended up having a couple of other kids they knew to play with. It was so nice to take a mini break from the cold and pretend Summer was already here with the heated pools and water slides and the nice warm indoor water park. Ahhhh and then we headed back out into the 18 degree Ohio weather. It was nice while it lasted though. We found out that little Caroline is a fish just like big sister Emma! She was fearless with the water rides and would try anything we put her on. She definietly is a little sister though and used to having to push her weight around to get what she wants. There were a few times that we cought her bully-ing other little kids on the water slides in the kiddie area! Oh my little tough girl! I have some cute pictures of the kids in the water as well as some of Eli in his adorable swim trunks that I will post soon. I need to run though and get my behind ready for bed. Oh why do I always end up staying up so late??? Oh that's right HAIRBOWS! HaHa!

3 comments:

Calina said...

Hi Mandi,
I found your blog from tlc.

You have a beautiful family!

I'll check back soon!

Blessings,
Calina

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see ya'll!!!! I am already wondering what funny stories we will have to tell after throwing my 2 yr old in the mix with your children ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday, dear dear friend!!! :)