Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hellooooo from the Sick Ward!

So I kinda have slacked the past couple weeks with project 365. You know when you take on a challenge like that it sounds wonderfula nd you think...how much time can one picture a day take??? Well with 4 small children it is amazing how little time in a day you really do have to yourself or to do the things that don't directly tie to someone's survival! So I guess I should look at it as what I have is better than no photos at all!

Well we have major sick kids here right now. I have been up with Caroline for two nights in a row. The poor thing is very sich with a nasty virus. As a matter of fact yesterday we had her at the ER again for another fever induced seizure. The last temp I got before it happened was 104.7!!! She is the kind of child that is fine one minute and then spiked feer the next. The doctors said that her littl ebody jumps temps so fast that it just can't handle it and shts down. She is fine though, it is just quite scary for Mom and Dad. The doctor told us that pretty much from now on whenever she gets the slightest fever we need to start giving her meds around the clock to revent this again since we know she has a tendancy to jump temps like this so fast. The last two days we've had her on tylenol and mortin but her temp was still at about 102.5 yesterday and then 100.5 today. Poor little thing. She is just miserable. The other three woke up warm today and the two girls have bad coughs now as well. Great time for mommy to feel bad and to be going on 2 nights of no sleep! UHH! I think we all just need a big dose of benadril??? That won't work though because I have so much to get ready for next week. Only 8 days until I leave for Tennessee for the twlvefriday's retreat! Yeah!!!! I'm getting really excited about warm weather, cabins, and a weekend of scrapbooking with friends, oh and little Elijah as well.

Here are the pics I promised of Kalahai...

February 22 &23








February 26th
After spening the week in PA we returned home to find not only had our kitchen yet again been delayed in getting the countertops in but we still had no appliances adn the countertops were the wrong size and had to be reordered! Yeah! We also found that some how about 1/2 inch (no kidding) of construction dust had settled on everything on the first floor! I think it might part have to do with this plastic sheeting on the new stairs to the 3rd floor master suite is gone and they have been dry walling up there all week. for any of you how know me know that it's very hard to live with all that dust being OCD.
February 28
I spent the evening catagorizing and taking photos of my bow collection tha tI have here at the hose from my craft shows. I have ahd several ladies email about wholesaling with me and several wanted to know what I had on hand and how fast they could get it. I told Nathan it is a definite answer to prayers...but can we pray for the boom in my business regularly so the orders are more consistant instead of slow and then over whelming?? He said you complain when you don't have any and then you complain when they all come in at once. I said I like the orders....just ask god for nice and steady work! HAHA! This is a photo of some of the team spirit bows I had instock.
March 1st
The kids and Nathan took me out for my 27th birthday to Olive Garden and gave me a wii fit for my present! WOO-HOO! Now if I can just get in a habit of using it on a regular basis. All day Caroline has sang "Happy Birthday Mommy!" Melt your heart! The girls woke me up that morning singing happy birthday and giving me a card that Daddy had them sign the night before and hid in their room. Too bad they told me the night before they had a surpise to give me in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That son of yours is a DOLL!!!!! I can't wait to kiss him all over ;)