Friday, March 6, 2009

Trouble Maker!!

So I had my 4 sick kiddos with me at my orthodontist appointment today. Yes they were all sick but I had no time slot to reschedule and of course couldn't find a sitter. Anyways, as soon as we get in there and the kids all sit down while I am waiting in the exam chair I hear....

Maddelyn: (very loudly) "My mommy doesn't ever wear that thing in her mouth except for a night." (my retainer)

Me: "Maddelyn! Yes I do. You're not even up when I go to bed so how do you know??"

Orthodontist "Do you not wear it?"

Me: "Yes I wear all the time except for when I am eating???"

Orthodontist "You promise?"

Me "Honest I do! I have no clue what she is talking about???"

That little rat got me in trouble!! And to think, he thought I was fibbing and she was ratting me out. Seriously you can't sneak anything by kids....even when you didn't even really do it!

No comments: