Thursday, May 21, 2009

5 Months Old

I can't believe my little man is 5 months old aready! Why is it that this time always seems to F-L-Y by but the last 5 months of my pregnancy didn't? Hmm??? So what's new this month? Elijah has really grown attached to his thumb. We tried to push the binki but once he found his thumb that was it. Elijah is such a wonderful baby, smiling all the time! He is such a joy! He definitely loves to cuddle and is a Mommy's Boy....well don't tell Daddy! All of my kids are Mommy's kids until they stop nursing! HA! He has also really been trying his hardest to talk. He is cooing a lot and blowing rasberries. I thought boys weren't supposed to be chatterboxes like girls are??? He is also trying his best to sit up. Obviously he's too young to sit up by himself but he sure is exercising those little tummy muscles by pulling himself up. His hair is also lightening up quite a bit and has thinned out a bit as well. Sad to say that after his 1st hair cut a couple of weeks ago, his hair is already past his ears again on the sides! So here are his 5 month pictures. It's amazing to see how he has changes each month.





3 comments:

Aliya'sMommy said...

Who Does he look like, b/c I don't see anyone! But he is getting big fast! He has already lost that newborn look.

Unknown said...

Uh! I miss him soooo much. He is getting more handsome every day! And I love the shot of him laughing- I just want to kiss him!!! (You know I love those girls,too!)Give all kisses for me!

Emily said...

I see so much of Mandi and caroline in him when he smiles!!!!! hannahs on crack.