Friday, May 15, 2009

REAL Cowboys

Okay...I know that it's been a week and a half since I last updated. We've been super busy with our annual garage sale. We are so blessed that we sold over $1000 in just 2 days, and the first day it was raining! How good is our God! We've also had a pretty sick little girl. Maddelyn had a bad cold that then turned into a high fever and an ear infection. Poor little thing has been miserable. Now that she has an antibiotic in her she should start feeling better. Tomorrow I am going to a used homeschool curriculum sale at the local Christian school. It is hard to believe that our baby is going to be in first grade. Man that seems so weird. On on hand it seems like Maddelyn has been here forever and on the other it seems like it's impossible that she could be starting first grade?? Man does that make me feel old!

Since we live in Ohio, Mininite and Amish families are quite frequent at our garage sales. Well my little Emma is will say anything to anyone did it again yesterday. An Amish boy was in the garage and Emma says to her grandmother..."I've never seen a REAL cowboy before!" Now mind you he did have a straw hat on and all so I can see where she got it. Thank goodness he didn't hear her!

1 comment:

*Heather said...

OH that is too cute!! And whohoo for what you made! :)