Friday, May 1, 2009

Hair Cuts and Etsy Finds

Can you tell by the lack of posts that I've had lots of hair bow orders to fill the ast couple of weeks? Good for us...bad for blogging! So this week re-cap: Monday we took all 4 kids to get their hair cut. Yep...Caroline and Elijah got their first hair cuts on the SAME day! Sad when at 2 1/2, your 4 month old brother has more hair than you! Caroline looks like a true 2 year old in her little bob now!

Elijah still has a ton of hair. Our stylist just timmed up the back and front and took the below-his-ears sides up to above the ear. He looks so much older now! My little Man!
Wednesday I took all 4 kids by myself to the library! It was the first time sinc Eli was born that we tried the library and the first time we visited the library here in town. The kids were of course so excited to pick their own books. Even little Caroline carefully chose what 2 board books she wanted to bring home. Maddelyn and Emma were surprised to find out that both of them were able to get their own library card to take out books on. My little kids are growning up!

I seriously just LOVE Etsy! I found the most adorable shirts from a lady on etsy this week! She has just the cutest handmade children's clothing items ever! I'm so excited to get these shirts in the mail. Of course I will have to take a picture of them wearing them for the blog.

I also found this shirt on another lady's etsy store...LOVE it! I haven't bought one yet but I just had to share how cute it was! Thought another blogging mommy want want to snatch one of these up. She also makes shirts that say "Tweet This" for Twitter Moms! Too Cute!! This lady also sells the hand made superhero capes and masks, as well as the baby pouch/slings like I have for Elijah. LOVE my pouch! You can see him in my pouch here (scroll down).

3 comments:

Thelma said...

OMG she looks like maddie in that second pic!

4ddintx said...

I agree with Thelma--Caroline looks just like Maddelyn in that pic. Elijah is such a doll!

Tab

Emily said...

Eli is such a handsome man!!!