Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy Busy!

So obviously by the lack of posts lately you can tell we've been super busy. Not only is life crazy with 4 small children, a major remodel, and a hair bow business, but every spare moment is going into working on the new hair bow website. It will be wonderful when it gets done....and wonderful that it is done...but until then my evening when I normally blog are kinda busy. It's pretty much impossible to get any work on it during the day with the kids, so Nathan and I start on it every evening when the kids go to bed. We are getting pretty close but not quite there yet. On top of everything else I decided that now was the very best time to have another garage sale...yeah. Basically this was the only time available in our calendars before school starts for everyone and garage sale season ends. My friend Jenn and I both wanted to give it one more try with all the stuff since it was all labeled and all before packing it all back up. Hopefully this will pay for homeschool materials and flower girl dresses!


Maddelyn finished her swim lessons today. I think she might be a level one again next year but she made huge improvements from when she had started. She now is going like 99% under the water and most of the way diving for sticks! This is my kid who hangs around the ladder anytime she's in the pool and will not get her face wet! So, not quite swimming but much better than before.

Our hot dog party from last weekend went great. The weather was beautiful and we had several people show up. We even had Mr. Oscar Mayer the Wiener dog himself show up. Yes my aunt and uncle have the cutest dog ever and he is just one of their three adorable pups. Lucy and Emmit unfortunately weren't able to attend since it was an "Oscar Mayer" party.


Miss Em took her turn today getting pictures for Mommy's new website. We are going to be carrying some boutique clothing on the website including these adorable Birthday Girl Tee Shirts of course with the matching bows. Emma had pointed out that I always use Maddelyn for my pictures so I told her she could try the new shirts and bows for me. She was thrilled until she had to pose and such. Yeah...sounds like a lot more fun while someone else is doing it. I guess I just always use Maddelyn because she has the longer hair and she is the ham when taking pictures. I tend to use Caroline for all my baby headband pictures but she is close to growing out of those shots. I guess I need to find another baby girl since Nathan won't let Elijah model hair bows for me???


Today after swim lessons we took the kids to play at the park by the swimming pool. We had been promising them all week and between apointments right after swimlessons an drain, we had not yet been able to let them play. It was a perfectly sunny but not too hot day to play outside. So sad that before long it will start getting cold again!


No comments: