Friday, April 21, 2006

Crunch Time!

Well as you can tell with my lack of posts, we have been busy! So busy infact that the kids are visiting their Grandpa and Grandma in PA for a week and a half while Mommy and Daddy run all over the 4th district! To give you an idea of just how many doors we will be knocking on...hand's we'll shake....and people we'll meet, we have 20,000 pieces of literature, 1000 yard signs, and 29,000 phone calls to make in these last 2 weeks! Basically I am glad we have good walking shoes! I would have to say Nathan has done quite a bit more than me. Our schedule is so crazy that 6 hours of sleep at night for him is a good night!

Nathan had his second forum/debate last night. He did wonderfully! You can't tell it by this morning's news paper article coverage...but he stomped all over his opponent! In a political way of course! :P Hey, I figure if his opponent can do all sorts of nasty things behind out backs like spread false rumors....drive by our house and take pictures while I'm home alone with the kids.....call my husband less than Christian in an email forwarded from his campaign manager....try to get people to rescend their endorsements by talking filth about my hubby, Nathan can put him to shame by bring out the TRUTH infront of everyone including the media! Hey...if you want to play hardball, make your sure your slate is clean first! Basically we're only exposing they guy for who he really is.....not nice at all! >:( So if anyone is interested in learning the TRUTH about my wonderful hubby they can check out his website at http://www.martin4congress.comrtin4congress.com He is a great guy and I am very proud to say I'm a Congressional candidate's wife!






Enough politics...here are some adorable pics of my girls playing with our puppies!
They are HUGE now! They'll be turning 6 weeks on Sunday. They are finally getting to that playful stage! So very cute! Emma is hilarious with them because he fingers are at a perfect height for them to chew on. So, she'll go "No! Ouch! No!" Sure enough the puppies don't listen! Their little teeth are sharp though!

I am sure that this will be the last post until after May 2nd. We will be headed out on the campaign trail this weekend for our final week. Please keep Nathan as well as this campaign in your prayers. We definitely could use them. It is going to be an uphill battle, but we are here for whatever God wants us to do. If it's His will, we will win...if not...we won't. Either way we are following His direction and running this campaign as He would see fit.

3 comments:

justjohanna said...

good luck with the campaign! sounds like quite an adventure!

Amber said...

I am so glad your daughter came clean! LOL

grandma bobbie said...

We are very proud of you both. I have seen you both learn to depend on God's direction for your lives. Your dad and I both love you guys, and of course those grandbabies!!!!! As Faith Hill sings, don't forget to "JUST BREATH"