Sunday, April 23, 2006

New A2Z Essentials Papers



These are just a few projects that I will be teaching classes on at the Store in Norwalk. They are having a National Scrapbooking Day Crop, and asked me to teach on the new A2Z Essentials Lines. Of course I was happy to do so! Any chance I get to play with those cute papers is fine by me! If you like them, you can check out their website http://www.geta2z.com and see where you can pick some up at!

Well enough for now. this was just a fly-by post to show you what new papers A2Z has out. Back to the campaign now. It's 11:00pm and I am headed back downstairs to put together MORE yard signs. Yes, we ordered 1000 and all of them have to have the metal stakes put in by hand before we can put them up. LOL! The joys of campaigning! ;)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute LO's! Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Cute LOs...have fun teaching!

justem said...

Your layouts are awesome!!! So fun!!

glo said...

woOOo very cute layouts!