Monday, July 17, 2006

Off to CHA!!!





Just a super quick update on the family.....we arrived home safely last night from our week in South Carolina. We all had a blast but the highlights of the trip were swimming for Maddelyn, visiting Boone Hall for me ( where the movie North and South was filmed) and meeting up with my college suite mate Erin Bailey. Sure there was a lot more that went on between all of that but for lack of time that is a sum up of our travels. I posted a few pics of visiting with Erin. It was so nice to see her agian and I can't believe that she is entering into her 3rd year of Medical School!

I leave in the morning for CHA!!! The girls are going ot PA to visit the grandparents and Nathan is off to campaign again. I will be spending a week in Chicago with A2Z Essentials setting up, working the show, and tearing down again. I am so excited as this is my first CHA. I also have 5 altered projects and 2 layouts going up as displays in the booth....so very awesome!!!! I will post pics of them when we get back as well...for lack of time!

We had our first ultrasound today of Martin baby #3! He/She is doing great and posed just perfect for us! I will take some pics of the photos with my NEW DIGITAL CAMERA and post them when I get back. Such a cutie.

Like how I threw in I got a new camera! Yep, hubby spoiled me with my anniv. gift this year! I got a Canon SD450! Woo-hoo!!! So, you'll be seeing many more pics than ever! Remember to thank my hubby for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back - sounds like you had a great time! Did you get my card?
Have fun in Chi-town at CHA!