Monday, July 31, 2006

Ebay Queen!!!

LOL! That's what I feel like today...an Ebay Queen! Have been listing my but off the past two days and have a total of 34 items on right now! I have a few scrapbooking items on, like a custom album and a custom layout, but most are clothing items. You can check it out if you want to at my ebay.... http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay

Besides Ebaying, Nathan went to his Bible Study tonight and Maddelyn had a friend from church over tonight. They had a blast, but Emma doesn't do well playing 3rd fiddle. I guess we need to work on that one.

Not too much to write about tonight, so I think I'll do some random things that make me smile:

1. Spending time with my hubby!

2. Eating anything with fruit and ice.

3. Sitting back and looking at one of my layout after I just completed it.

4. Knowing that I am raising a little girl who is just as big as a perfectionist as me...Maddelyn!

5. Falling asleep while listening to it raining outside.

6. Seeing the first snow of the season.

7. When the man and women get together at the end of romantic movies.

8. Finding new ribbon to buy or my scrapbooking collection!

9. Seeing our new baby for the first time in the ultrasound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ebay link you put on doesn't take me to your stuff, just the logon screen to my ebay. What's your ebay name?