Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!!!!

Don't you just love early birthday presents? Well hubby and the girls gave me part of mine on firday...even though my birthday is not until the 1st. Hubby surprised me with a black background for my photos!!! It is sooo awesome and it is made of a special material that actually absorbs the extra light. I love it! Of course I had to take a few...dozen pictures to test it out and it is amazing the difference. It made Emma's blue eyes just pop right out! I still need to figure out the best way to hang it...it is a roll of about 30 feet of material, but besides that it works WONDERFULLY! I have the very best hubby in the word to not only have gotten me my precious Nikon D50 for Chirstmas, but now a professional background as well! How lucky am I? What a great pre-birthday surprise! Here are a few of the pics with my new toy!






On Wednesday we are leaveing for CPAC ( conservative confrence) in Dc, so the kids will be going to PA for several days. Caroline of course will be going with us because she is still nursing. We will be there over my birthday and will be flying home on the 4th. I know it's a politial thing that we will be busy working at, but I am excited to be in DC over my birthday!

I'll leave you with a new favorite pic of mine. I took this yesterday of Caroline while she was napping in the cradle. It's for a layout that I am working on today....A day in the life of a stay at home mommy! I'll post it when I'm done of course.




1 comment:

Theresa said...

Well you already know that the girls are gorgeous but I'll tell you anyway. Great photos too and what a sweet DH to get you your own backdrop.