Saturday, February 3, 2007

Birth Announcement Photos...

Well I am finally getting around to Caroline's Birth Announcements. I figured up how much I would have in making them both time and money and right now, it was not worth it. I found this lovely lady on ebay who makes digital cards with photoshop, and I having her design a card for me. The samples she has sent me so far are adorable! It was hard to chose just one! Hopefully by the next time I need a card made, I will be able to do it myself ( I asked hubby for photshop for my birthday.)

Here are the pictures I took for the invitation. I was pretty proud of them to say the least! :D Man, I love my Nikon D50!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

such a cute baby. Love the photos

Noelia said...

The photos you choose are adorable! What a beautiful little lady she is. Make sure you post your birth announcements once they're mailed or received! I'd love to see them :)

Yellow Fence said...

Ahhh... a new baby and a Nikon camera... is there any better combination. She is beautiful! I love the photos. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! I can't wait to show the girls the new pics you posted, they look looking at the pics of your kids :) They are very excited about being big sisters lol :)

Anonymous said...

oops... they LOVE* looking not look looking lol....