Friday, February 16, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

I can't believe it!!! I finally came out of my shell and started submitting my layouts to different places and sure enough I already got picked up but a kit club! Woo-hoo....can you tell I'm tickled pink about this one! I was honored to have been asked to be the Guest Designer for the month of April for none other than....



You can check out thier website at.... http://www.tickledpinkkits.com/ They are just getting started, but have a physical store in MI. Hmm??? Road trip??? For all my non-scrapbook-community family.... how it will work is that each month this kit club makes up a themed kit to sell. For the month of April, I will be sent one of these kits and asked to do a few layouts using that kit. Then they will post pictures of my layouts on their site as they begin to sell April's Kit. Basically it is a "look what you can do if you buy this!" My picture and bio will be posted on their site and I will be featured in their newsletter which goes out to over 1000 people! So not only do
I get my name out there but I get a fabulous kit as well! Win-win!

It is really encouraging to have been picked up so fast. I mean I like my work and my family and friends all rave on it, but when I look at other people's work that is being submitted I kinda loose heart. I just think their stuff is gorgeous and it is difficult to look at my own work in the same light as theirs. You know, your own worse critic! So, with this new kit club guest design spot, it encourages me to submit my work more often! Thank you God for the little rainbows in our days! :D

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

yea!! I'm excited for you, I can't wait to see how they turn out, then maybe I'll get inspired to do a bit myself ;) I want to do a nice one for my family but I just don't take the time to do it :(
HUGS!!!!!