Monday, February 26, 2007

Almost 1/2 Way to 50...Hubby Says!

Yep, Hubby reminded me that on Thursday I will officially be 1/2 way to 50! I of course reminded him that as of right now he is TWO years older than me....for those 2 weeks at least. I also reminded him that my 24 is closer to 20, and his 26 is closer to 30!HaHa! This evening the girls and Nathan took me out for my birthday meal since the girl go to PA tomorrow. Tonight was filled with laundry and packing up the girls' suitcases for tomorrow. Not too much to report. I did finish that layout last night......

Well lots to do tomorrow to get ready for DC, so I am not sure when I'll get to post again...so the next time you hear from me, I'll probably be the big 2-5!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) Now you are as old as I am ;)
I hope you have a wonderful day!

HUGS

Rachael