Sunday, January 25, 2009

L-O-O-O-N-G Post!

So I am finally getting around to posting again. I was a bit busy this past week with the hair bow business and getting as much made up before the Feb 10th deadline with CSPIA. If anyone is interested there was a winner to the give-a-way on the other lady's blog.

So here is a short sum-up of our life over the past couple of weeks with my project 365. So here is a glimpse in our life.

January 14
Icicles off our front porch

January 16
We always take picture of the babies on their month birthday. Our little pumpkin turned 1 month on the 16th! Wow! It's gone so fast!


January 17
Caroline's Party pictures in the post from last week)

January 19
Yes, that is blood red in my kitchen! It's supposed to be a DEEP country red, but as in any red it is taking lots of coats! As Nathan says, it reminds him of passover??

January 20
We decid to take the kids out for ice cream and then to see a movie that night. We always go to Cold Stone Creamery to help celebrate each child's birthday. Caroline LOVED her strawberry/banana/mango sorbet with gummy bears mixed in! Yum!! (Alicia notice it's not only ice cream for my 2 year old...but covered in gummy bears! We took that picture for you! Bad Mom loading her with SUGAR! HaHa!)

January 21
Elijah had his 1 month check up the day before and the doctor was concerned with him projectile spitting up so much, so we were scheduled for a 6:45 am ultrasound on his bowls and stomach. Praise God everything was normal, but he's still throwing up. Not fun!

January 22
I was taking pictures of my daisy headbands and of course Caroline had other ideas. Let's just say I think I took at least 15 pictures of each band and maybe got one so-so photo! Oh 2 year olds!
January 23
Just some of the newest clips I have added to my etsy store and ebay. They are probably my best seller right now!
We found the most adorable things on etsy last week. This seller makes these cute little labels that you place on your child's onzie to take their "month birthday" pictures. Well of course I already had his 1month picture done but had to take these as well. So, over the next 11 months you'll see several of these pictures. How cute huh?
Of course I had a few extra photos to share. I still had not taken my own photos of Eli in his dedication outfit that my aunt made. We had portraits done but I wanted to play around and take a few of my own.




Here are a couple of layouts I finished up for last month's kit with twelvefriday's kit club.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww..I can't wait until April!!!!! Elijah is soo precious, and I am still recovering from the ice cream WITH candy- what is going to become of my little angel after she is exposed to your children???? (hehehe) Love Ya!