Saturday, April 11, 2009

Meet Daisy and Annabell!


Yep...I never would have guess she was serious, but my mom finally got the pygmy goats she has always wanted! We always thought she was just dreaming (kinda like that Volkswagen Beetle Convertible she wants), but as of yesterday the family expanded to now include two 7-week-old female pygmy goats! I took the kids over last night to have a peak and they were so excited to see them! They are cute but man goats? Mind you they live in a small housing development area outfide of their small town! Mom you kill me! I'm glad you have checked one item off your bucket list.



After the visit with the new goats Daisy and Annabell, my dad got out the tractor to give the kids a ride. I really wonder if he does anything else with the John Deere wagon BESIDES giving the grandkids a ride? Of course little Elijah had to have his first ride as well, but Grandpa held him upfront this time. The kids had a blast playing outside on the swing set and then Grandpa made a small fire for them to roast hot dogs on for dinner. What a wonderful taste of the warm weather that is just around the corner!

1 comment:

4ddintx said...

Mandi, is she going to have them as milk goats when they're old enough. A dairy cow or goat is on my wish list!
Tab