Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day Tea Party

So what is Tax Day without a little TEA?? Of course we took the kids and went to our local Tax Day TEA PARTY! The girls stood there proudly carrying their signs in the yucky, cold mist and even cried when it was finally time to leave. Maddelyn said she didn't want to go! What a proud parent am I! When we asked them later on what we were doing there they said the goverment is taking too much of our money! Yep, so sad that they really have no clue how much in debt they are already at ages 4 and 6! So here are a few pics from our local Tea Paty. I believe the local news channel said there were close to 1000 there in our small town of about 50,000 people.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! I am so proud- wish we could have been there with you! Liberty, Freedom & Life!!!!!

Aliya'sMommy said...

I love it!!! Wish I could have went on wedensday!