Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Fast!

Why do they have to grow up so fast? These were just a few picture I took of Maddelyn on the morning of her 6th birthday, last week. She was on the way out to eat for her Daddy-Maddie breakfast that they always do on her birthday. Man she looks so old in these pictures. She was so proud that her new shirt made her look more like Mommy than she already does. She said that it looks like my shirt...I actually have an outfit very similar to that! Daddy already calls her mini-mommy! It's so amazing how fast they grow!! We are so excited to be heading into the big girl years of diaries, littlest pet shop, crafts, wispering with friends, thinking mom isn't so cool anymore, and all those other silly little things that we never did with preschool aged girls!

2 comments:

Chare said...

Hey I saw some clips on another blog page, and even though someone else makes them I thought I would share them with you. Something else to look and and add to your already full plate (maybe)!!!

http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/04/born-2-impress-guest-giveaway.html

That is the address to the post that they are in. It is a giveaway, but has pictures of the clips.

Love the pics of Maddelyn and Nathan. Seems like forever since I have seen the Martin's.

Emily said...

Oh my! She is you made over!...and that picture of Nathan, I see caroline so much!