Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Last Week Summed Up

So we've been busy little bees around here the past several days! We finally have gotten all the yard work done. Well....as much as we can do until after the weather FINALLY breaks here in Ohio! Just as we think it might finally be Spring here, after a lovely weekend, it is sleeting today...yes and forcasted for snow tonight! UHHHH! My capris are itching to make their appearance! We ended up hauling away 3 trailer loads of brush and tree limbs form the backyard! Yeah! Let's just say it needed "a little bit" of trimming!


We also have been busy getting my hair bow website updated as well as posting a new sale as well You can check it out HERE (Yes, hubby did finally teach me how to in bed my links! I feel like a total dork after 3 years of not knowing how to do it!)
I also have been busy snatching up so GREAT deals on my coupon blog! I update it several times a day with all the amazing deals that I stumble upon!



I just realized that I never posted any pictures of the amazing project table that my husband made me! Ignore the weird glare that showed up on some of the glossy black paint here in my picture?? I had my eye on a table that sells for well way to much from Target and Pottery Barn. My husband said that he would try his hand at making me one instead of forking up all that cash! I am guessing that we saved about 90% by making it! Well, here is what he made for me! Pretty nice huh? We also have on order actual counter top laminate to coat the top of it in as well to make it look more like a store bought piece of furniture. He did such a nice job that he thinks he now should go into the furniture business!

I also thought I would share a few pictures I took while my friend Alicia was visiting with her daughter Emma-lee. These adorable matching dresses were a gift form her mom. THANKS Joye!!! It amazes me how I always forget how hard it is to get that many kids to take a picture...until I actually try and do it! Not too bad though for 5 kids, 6 and under who would NOT cooperate! Let's just say the pictures that we did get were the result of being bribed with candy and a little stuff bunny on my head!



No comments: