Sunday, May 14, 2006



HAPPY MOMMY DAY!!!!!
........As Maddelyn has been saying all day. Today started out wonderfully with my dear, sweet hubby and two princesses waking me up with flowers, cards, and breakfast in bed! How precious! See...I told you I married a prince! We then did nursery at church this morning and had a nice lunch at Fridays. After visiting my Grandma...her first Mother's Day without Grandpa...we then headed over to my parents for a cookout. My very first watermelon of the season! Mmmmm! We also stopped and picked up Liberty from my aunt's house. She had been keeping her and the pups while we were in the midst of the campaign. All 6 puppies easily found homes last week. It was sad to see them go, but 7 labs in one house is way too much!!! So Liberty is back in the house again and we now have our happy family back together. The girls missed her so much...well we did just as much, I think?

Here are some pics of my Maddie Jo helping me "garden" the other day. I was working on the landscaping getting it ready for Spring and she was pulling up weeds with her new gloves. She was helping out by picking the "yellow flowers" for Mommy. Well, she was supposed to get only the dandilions and when I turned around she had a big red tulip by the stem with two hands!! AHH! LOL! She is SUCH a helper! :D

There are also a few pictures of Emma after her hard day of work in the yard. She couldn't even make it through lunch without a little snooze!

No comments: