Monday, May 29, 2006

A New Bible Study...

Well, we are back from the great outdoors, if you can call it that! I mean how naturalistic is air conditioning...the in-camper potty...and watching movies in the camper when it rains? NOT that I'm complaining though! That is plenty outdoorsy for Mandi! We all had a wonderful time! The kids loved every minute of it! Maddelyn, Zoey, and Regan played great together. Sure we had a few....I had it first moments, but when you have a 3 yr old and twin 4 yr olds for an entire weekend that's not bad. Maddelyn did end up learning to ride her bike! She was so proud! She still needs to work on it though. She got the pedaling thing down but can't do that and watch were she is going at the same time. She is kinda like me when I am typing....gotta look at what I'm doing, not where I'm going! :D

Nathan got in at about midnight last night from his Iowa trip. He was of course tried from the long drive but you could see the excitement in his eyes from being back on the campaign trail! He is home for about 3 weeks and then he will be headed back to Iowa again. Nathan was able to spend the morning with us at the camper and even watch Maddelyn show off her new bike riding skills. she's so proud! Emma also learned a new thing this weekend. Her latest phrase is..."O-K!" She is so cute saying over and over again!

Tonight was the first session of a new bible studdy that Nathan and I are involved in. They have us split into two groups. The men are doing a book called "Wild at Heart" and us ladies are doing the book "Captivating." I will be sure to update you on the study as well as how the book in general is. I have heard it is a must read for every Christian woman. The books will be in this week as well as a journal to go along with them. Nathan seems to be excited about his book/study as well. It is not only nice to spend some time getting into God's Word a little deeper, but also nice to get to know some of the other men/women in our new church.

This week should be anouther busy one as always! Nathan and I each have our plates full of things we need to get accomplished, he with the campaign and I with custom scrapbook orders. On top of all of that I would like to get the landscaping done this week by mulching and planting the new Hostics I bought. We will have to wait and see what the weather holds though. This newly PG mommy to be is NOT going out in 90 degree weather to mulch! LOL! We also have my dear cousin Kaytie's graduation this weekend. I can't believe she is done with school. Man that makes me feel old! I remember the day she was born...granted I was only 6, but I still remember it!

No comments: