Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Price One Pays for a Scapbooking Mommy!

















T.V. ZOMBIES!!!! Yes, I guess this is the price one pays for having a mom who scrapbooks. You know all those perfect little families that have layouts showing the mothers PERFECTLY clean scrapbooking room with her children playing carelessly in the back yard???? Not true! LOL! This is what we call reality scrapbooking. This is what we call mom-is-scrabooking-dad-is-doing-computer-work!!! This is why I generally try to scrapbook during nap time and clean or such while the girls are up. This way only periodically the girls have "Tube-time!" How funny they look though sitting there all glued to the tv! And Emma! Such a young age and she still gets drawn in by the TV! In all honestly this really is not an all the time thing! Please don't turn me into Children's Services for scrapbooking while my kids are raising themselves! Funny thing is...you know I'll scrapbook these pictrues of my kids entertaining themselves while I was scrapbooking! LOL!

1 comment:

B said...

LOL!!! I love it. My girls just get into fights OR destroy something to get my attention while I am scrapbooking..... At least yours are QUIET!!!!