Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Random Facts About Me!

Well after a long day of household chores..how about something kinda off the wall?

Random Facts About Me:

1. I am fanatical about my covers in bed. No I mean I will actually wake up and fix them at 2am and then go back to sleep (well usually it is my dear sweet hubby getting up to fix them! :P). They have to be all nice, straight, and tucked in. I know Obsessive Compulsive!

2. I don't like chocolate..it can cover something else like a with a Butterfinger, but that's pushing it.

3. I'm the baby of the family.

4. I get really sick around people who smoke...allergies

5. I LOVE mayo but hate onions on my burgers.

6. My favorite color is pink...anyone who knows me is saying duh by now!

7. My all time favorite cartoon was the ole school Strawberry Shortcake. (My girl's nursery was in it.)

8. I am deathly afraid of snakes.

9. My 2 dream jobs are: Walmart cashier (don't ask) and owning my own scrapbooking retreat bed-n-breakfast.

10. I have no idea why snakes were not too late to miss the ARK??? Shoot!

11. I was born in the 80's...my name is Mandi...and my mom own's the Barry Manelow Greatest Hit's CD Set----> Coincidence????? I think not!

12. I'm a boon-docks girl who has gone SNIPE HUNTING!

13. I come from a long line of terrific cooks and can't cook worth a hoot! It was so bad that my hubby had heard about my family's wonderful cooking even before he met me! I guess he picked the wong family member to marry! LOL!

14. I LOVE CSI!

15. My hubby wants to be President! I think I could pull of the whole Laura thing.......NOT!

16. Laura Bush is my hero...well yes and no. I think she's great and a wonderful person to inspire to be, but she has a few political views that don't align with mine. So setting aside the politics...(like you can do that with a First Lady???) .....she is my hero!

17. My scrap'n style is very girly, lots of pinks, bright colors, tons of ribbons and rub-ons, and very geometrical.

18.I have no idea how I came up with what my scrap'n style is...but it sounded good!

19. When I was little and we would all play legos.....I would sit and sort them all out by color and then shapes while everyone else was building stuff. I still love to sort things. I guess it is the OCD again. Maybe that's why I like to make lists...clean..and organize? Hmm?

20. Speaking of cleaning...am I the only one who about once every few months has a midnight cleaning blitz? My hubby laughs at me. It will be about 10-11 oclock at night and I will be ending my day when I realize what a disaster my house is. So so I start picking up. Well one thing about me is that I have to finish whatever I start, so I keep cleaning and then sorting, and then I end up cleaning a closet or re-organizing a cuboard. Hubby is sitting there at 1am laughing his head off! But If I don't finish what I started I will lay in bed and think about it until the next morning. He says it is one of the funny bonuses of marrying me...midnight cleansweeps!

21. I still have not found one person who can tell me why my hubby and I can't share a mansion in Paradise??? I don't want my own! And what is Heaven if we can't stay married? So many questions so little time here on Earth. I'm gonna have me a big ole talk when I get to Heaven...lots of questions. Do you think God will ever get the point where he will say...Mandi put your hand over your mouth???

22. When I was little I talked ALOT so my parents would get tired of me talking litterally just to hear myself making noise. So we would be driving along, and I'd be just blabbering away..... and they would say....Mandi put your hand over your mouth. So, there I'd be just a little thing in the back seat riding along with my whole hand covering my mouth. Oh the memories. Now my whole family just thinks it's a gut buster...funny thing is I am tempted to try it on Maddelyn somedays!!!

1 comment:

*Heather said...

So fun learning more about you Mandi! And maybe I have met my kindred spirit on the midngiht cleaning sweeps...I do the EXACT same thing! Can you believe it! THat is too funny!! ;)