Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back from PA

Well we're home! I really need to get back in the habit of positng more often. I guess it's just the busy Christmas season? Anyways, we made it home Monday evening. We had a great weekend with Nathan's family. His grandparents from TX were there as well so it was nice to chat with them. I think it had been 3 years since Nathan had seen his grandpa? Saturday was Nathan's sister Hannah's college Graduation. She could not have been more proud. I remember the joy I felt of FINALLY being done! It was so cute watching her trying to hide the belly under the gown as she zipped it! Something only another mommy-to-be grad could have sympathized with! Graduationa went well..even thoguh they spoke f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Afterwards we had our family pictures at Sears. Can we say 100 dregrees with fussy kids! Uhh! But they turned out ok. We then had dinner with the family and some good friends (Jeremiah's girlfriend's family.) Sorry the pictures are so tiny...I had problems with the uplaod and gave up! LOL!



Sunday we went to church and then after naps had our Martin Chirstmas. We had a nice dinner and then we exchanged gifts. The girls had a blast and it was so cute seeing Caroline with her first presents. She wasn' overly excited and not sure what to do but maybe that was warm up for this next week? Nathan was so excited to see his Wii! I'm so glad he loved it! From then until we left there was always at least 1 person living room bowlng or such.












Tonight is the annual grandkid cookie making event at my grandma's house. We end up cutting out, baking, frosting, and decorating about 12-15 dozen cookies! It's kinda an assembly line....with toddlers! Afterwards each family takes a container home. There are always lots of taste tests and of course pictures! Well I need to run! I have LOTS to do and I have practice for our Chirstmas dance in a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..those pictures made me home sick for my Ohio family!!!I wish I could be there with my toddler to make cookies, too :) (I have a toddler now, you know!)Love & Hugs!!!