Saturday, December 22, 2007

A New Challenge....

So I am starting a new challenge for my self. Kinda a New Year's Resolution...and sort of just something I need to do in my own life. I am going to post each day (or try to at least) with 5 things that I am thankful for. I think this is something that would be great for anyone to do, but it is extra special to remember all of your blessing at this special time of year. So here it goes...

1. I have a wonderful husband who works his hinney off for us by doing back to back double shifts. Most women are lucky to get their hubbies to keep one steady job let alone, 2 just so the wife can be a stay at home mommy. Thanks Hun!

2. I have three precious little girls who teach me something everyday. Yesterday's was......

Maddelyn: Mommy what did we get so and so for Chirstmas...and so and so...and so and so? Maddelyn: What about Grandpa Hartz?
Me: Honey he's in heaven.
Maddelyn: I know what we could get him!
Maddelyn: We could get him a balloon because it's the only thing that would fly up to him in Heaven.

Precious huh?

3. Even though Nathan is working like 25 hours this weekend alone, we did get to steal a little bit of time tonight to do a special Chirstmas treat witht he kids. We went to the county fairgrounds to see the huge light display. They alos have where you can ride in a wagon pulled with horses in sleigh bells as well. The girls loved seeing all the light displays.

4. I get to be in a Christmas dance tomorrow for church. It is absolutely beautiful! A good friend of mine choriographed(sp?) it and she is dancing in it as well. This professional ballerina is 6 months pregnant and in one part she dances holding her belly. Yep, a tear jerker!

5. I get to spend Chirstmas with my family. After having spent one Christmas with a hubby overseas I can say that having us all under one roof at night IS a huge blessing!

No comments: