Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sick Baby Update

Hey everyone! Just a quick update on the baby. She is doing some better and her cough is not nearly as deep as it was. She did throw up one more time since last weekend but MUCH better! She still is pretty pale and doesn't have much of an appetite, but we go for a check-up with the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Thanks a bunch for all the prayers for our baby girl this past week!

Just wanted to say a quick HAPPY BIRTHDAY to miss Emma-Lee my friend Alicia's baby! It's so sad to see that she is turing one today...especially since that means only SIX weeks until my little Caroline turns one! So here is the last picture I took of her while they were visiting this Summer as well as one of her and her mommy. Happy Birthday Sweetie!



I also ordered our family Christmas cards tonight. I am having someone on ebay make them...once again. I have the program to do it but...with the bows and all right now I haven't sat down long enough to learn photoshop. In the past month I have sold 80 bow auctions (mot of two bows) plus almost that many customorder bows as well. So I would say maybe around 200 bows??? So just maybe I'll learn Photoshop in time for Caroline's birthday? Here is ONE picture from our recent photo shoot at Sears. I am using the best family one for the cards so you guys will just have to wait to see that one. I purchased the CD of my proofs and the rights to print them when we were there. With my Military discount it was only like $17.00? Too bad I had to buy so many pictures to get it that cheap though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh- thanks for the cute "write up" about Emmy's b'day- wish you could have been here :)

Anonymous said...

awe glad to hear she's doing a bit better :) I like the christmas pic of your family! Very cute!!

VICTORIA said...

You make bows? I have been trying to find the right ribbon to make bows like your girls are wearing in this pic. How much do you charge? BTW, love your blog title! Cute!