Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Great Christmas


I'm just passing through on the way to a much anticipated bedtime after today! Wow, what a busy 3 days this has been. I haven't had 5 minutes to myself to post or anything. Christmas went great! We did the normal running between families' houses like always. Maddelyn and Emma were tickled with the bunkbeds and new bedroom set that Santa left. Maddelyn said Santa had brought almost everything she wanted. She said maybe he didn't see the beds on the list? I said maybe next year and she said probably not. We waited until very last and they read a note from Santa by the milk and cookies leftovers that there was one gift upstairs that was too big for the bag. I'll post one picture of the beds now, but I really need to make this short tonight and finish telling about Christmas tomorrow.
My notes of thanks......
1. I'm thankful for a wonderful Christmas with all of my family around and everyone safe and for the most part healthy (yep...still virus city here!)
2. I'm thankful for the awesome gift that my super sweet hubby gave me! I now own my own photography studio...or close to it! I have 2 new backdrops, a frame to hold them, 2 light stands with the natural white lights in them and the reflective shades to make the professional flashes! Woo-hoo! Thanks hubby!
3. I'm thankful that tomorrow morning is trash day We're swimming in boxes and wrapping paper! Why does one Barbie take an doutside ox, and inside box, like 4 metal twist ties, her hair swe to the box, tons of tape, and lots of doo-dads just to keep her in? The morning after Christmas is like breaking into Ft. Knox!
4. I'm thankful after Christmas sales and clearances! Yeah! I don't want to spill too much but....let's just say Gymboree had the $6.99 and under bins and my kids now have a spring/summer wardrobe! :D Now...just to sell some more bows to pay the difference of my paypal account vs. what I spent at Gymboree. It's nice to know that I can pretty much make bows to do special things like this. It's almost like I am trading bows for clothes ! LOL!
5. I'm Thankful for a hubby who will get up with and clean up after a child who is throwing up. I can handle just about everything else kids do but that. He was so sweet to be up with Emma twice last night when he was only going to get about about 5 hours of sleep to begin with. Thanks honey! I guess he figures it's better to loose sleep than for me to try and deal with it and him having to care for and clean up after both me and the sick child! LOL!

No comments: