Monday, December 3, 2007

Pictures and LOTS of First's for Caroline

So here are some pictures I promised....

These are a few of the kiddos decorating my mom's all edible tree. Actually they have not done that bad with it yet this year. The only problem so far is keeping my mom's dog from eating all of the popcorn strings. The other two girls in the pictures are my brother's twins. I also stuck in a few pictures of Miss Caroline eating eating all the decorations she could reach. This was a big not cool thing for me because I am really careful about the kids sugar intake especially the baby. I don't think she has ever had candy before...or at least with me knowing about it....GRANDPARENTS! She loved the fact that she could reach all the candy pieces with hooks in them as the girls were picking them up to decorate them. She then headed for the gingerbread men that the kids had just decorated with candy pieces and YELLOW frosting. As soon as we would thrad a hook through a gingerbread mand sna sit it down for the girls to hang, Caroline would grab the candies off it's face and then await the next gingerbread man! Kinda sounds like an Emma thing to do huh? I guess she is teaching the next kid down from her all the tricks? Oh, and in the one picture she does not have the hook in her mouth but it sure does look that way! There is also a picture of Mom's tree mostly completed.

Here is my table at my very first craft show with my bows on Saturday. I did pretty well with selling close to 30 bows.



Of course I couldn't close tonight without posting a couple of pictures of Caroline's FIRST STEPS! Yep, she started trying to walk this weekend! My mom and Nathan's mom both got to see her take steps before I did! Oh well, 3rd child. But, I did get to find tooth #7 last night and #8 is not far behind. She also has been babbling like crazy this weekend and has not stopped saying Da-Da. I have no clue why she decided to do 3 firsts the same weekend???



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas tree and way to go to Caroline! Precious!

Anonymous said...

oops--I didn't sign my post!

Amy @ http://hopeistheword.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Ahh- I am so jealous...Emma refuses to walk! :) Too cute! Congrats little girl.

Anonymous said...

awww so cute!! I can't believe she's walking already, I am looking forward to when Brynn walks :) except she'll be into everything! She is already and all she does is roll across the floor and scoot.