Friday, November 30, 2007

Yes...I'm a Slacker!

Ok....Ok...I know I totally slacked on the blog thing this week. If you could see my to-do list you'd see that I slacked on pretty much everything this week (including my house which is HUGE for an OCD-er's sanity level!). Making bows for this craft show as well as keeping close to 25 sets of bows on ebay all the time has had me spinning this week. My ebay bows use up pretty much all of my kid-free time but then trying to get ahead enough bows to fill a table or two at a craft show is crazy! I set up tomorrow night and still don't know how many I'll have! That's even with having a sitter come today and babysit with Nathan and I both home...just so I could focus on making the bows! We'll see?

Here a few of my latest...



I'll let you know how the show goes?? If I sell 0 bows I am just out $20 fr the table space. I know that all the bows I've made up will sell easily on ebay. So we'll see?

Sorry to cut this short but I have to run! Waaaaaay to much to do on my to-do list before bed and it's already 12:46! Wow! How did that happen??

No comments: